Welcome to Zero Foxes Given!

At the urging of my best friend Allison, who I met many, many, many years ago in college (DVC <3), who runs the utterly fantastic, laugh out loud blog PONY'TUDE that chronicles the many adventures of her fantastic times with her horse/pony/rockstar/champion, I've made my first foray into the blogosphere as well. At first, I asked her, 'Alli, can I be a guest blogger some day on your blog?' because that would be fun. She told me, 'sure, but you know what you could do instead? START BLOGGING YOURSELF!' And I, ever the overachiever, thought that this was just a FANTASTIC idea!

I grew up in the hunter/equitation ring. I knew nothing about foxhunting. I don't even know if I knew it existed, because I lived in small-town suburbia. I might have read about it in my many issues of Horse Illustrated, Practical Horseman, or Horse & Rider, but if I did, it was a fleeting mention. But here I am, it's 2018, and I'm a member of Belle Meade Hunt in Thomson, GA, with a string of horses that I keep fit for their owners who live out of town, and many others who are in various stages of training, from 'haven't ever seen uneven terrain' to sales horses needing mileage.

 I hope ya'll will have as much fun reading this in the future as I have writing about my adventures in Georgia Hunt Country, Aiken and everywhere in and around it! 

Comments

  1. WELCOME TO THE BLOGOSPHERE I'M SO EXCITED YOU'RE HERE YAYAYAYAYAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts